Home Forums BP Better Messages Crash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roger Powell
    Participant

Hi,
    I had to disable Better Messages 1.9.10.41 because it is crashing my website.
    WordPress 6.0, PHP 8.1
    error details provided by WordPress below
    Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Regards
    Roger Powell
    😎
    Webmaster
    http://www.macastro.org.au

<i>
    Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 130 of the file /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-content/plugins/bp-better-messages/bp-better-messages.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function BP_Better_Messages_Functions() in /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-content/plugins/bp-better-messages/bp-better-messages.php:130
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-content/plugins/bp-better-messages/bp-better-messages.php(69): BP_Better_Messages->setup_classes()
    #1 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-content/plugins/bp-better-messages/bp-better-messages.php(489): BP_Better_Messages::instance()
    #2 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-content/plugins/bp-better-messages/bp-better-messages.php(563): BP_Better_Messages()
    #3 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): BP_Better_Messages_Init(”)
    #4 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #5 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #6 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-settings.php(461): do_action(‘plugins_loaded’)
    #7 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-config.php(106): require_once(‘/home/stargard/…’)
    #8 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/stargard/…’)
    #9 /home/stargard/macastro.org.au/wp-login.php(12): require(‘/home/stargard/…’)
    #10 {main}
    thrown
    </i>

Support
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Thats strange, going to check it.

Support
    Keymaster

Hi there!

I just checked with PHP 8.1.7 and it works fine.
    Not sure what went wrong for you. Try to reinstall the plugin probably.
    Thanks!

Roger Powell
    Participant

Thank you. I will try that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.