Home Forums BP Better Messages Issue to send message to buddypress group users

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Abel Vilches
    Participant

Hello,

I have BP Better Messages free version 1.9.7.9 .

I have a problem using Mass Message options to send a message. I have some buddypress groups, but If i choose one of them formed with 2 users the message send to all users. If i choose another group this problem is the same, message sed to all users. This is a huge problem and I need ti solve it. It’s a knowed issue or it’s about another issue.

Another problem is about Options, “Disallow reply to this message” and “Hide this thread from your thread list”. They are mark by default but I don’t know why , because usually we could see threads of this messages and allow to reply this. Can i disable this option by default in some way?

Thank you.

Abel Vilches
    Participant

Hello,

I found the problem, I use a group without users with only creator user and when i send mass message to this group it sends to all users. When i send message to a group with 1 or more users it send correctly. This is a issue too, but it’s not critical.

However the other problem about Options, I found default checked code into bulk view code. I change this but when update plugin on next release it will change again. Have you planned add some little configuration into wordpress administration to change this default checks?

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.