Home › Forums › BP Better Messages › Remove div.chat-header and some suggestions
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by calu.
- April 12, 2021 at 4:31 pm #10619caluParticipant
Hi there, I have tried to remove
div.chat-headerwith css the from the chat list but keeping it on the individual chat for the mute option.
1.Can you help, with the right selector?
2. Enabling Full Screen on Tap for Touch Screens also requires an extra click for opening messages. Is this step necessary for entering messages, otherwise I would suggest an option for just opening the threads list right away?
3. Deleting messages can be really difficult on mobile. Instead of deleting the message from the list you often end up opening the message content.
Would it be possible to make a swipe delete on mobile, just like Gmail or Messenger?
CarstenApril 12, 2021 at 4:33 pm #10622SupportKeymaster
1. it’s not seems to be right selector.
2. learn plugin settings abit more for that.
3. i’m currently working on other things, this is something to be reviewed laterApril 12, 2021 at 6:47 pm #10625caluParticipant
Thanks for the many new options in settings, among them
Auto open full screen mode
apparently I haven’t checked them out lately, sorry about that.
I also noticed the
Enable Mobile Chat at Any Page
option. Does this contain any Push notification?
About the div.chat-header, yes, it must be the wrong selector 😉
But I can see now that I need the header to close messaging in mobile mode. It would be great with a more visible close button for messages.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.