Home › Forums › BP Better Messages › Set chat pages by language in WPML
- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by vorticism.
- October 30, 2019 at 9:30 pm #6478
I have set the ‘chat page’ by language.
However, only the chat page for the last language set is saved.
Is there a way to set Chat Page by language in WPML?
Currently, only one language can use chat pages.October 31, 2019 at 12:21 pm #6479
I didnt tested plugin with WPML really.
Not sure what the problem can be.
You are saying only last language is saved, but what that mean?
Did you tried to use another WPML configuration?
Thanks!October 31, 2019 at 11:58 pm #6480
I’m sorry my explanation isn’t specific.^^;
My issue :
Currently I use 3 languages in wpml.
1. I set up a ‘chat page’ in English.
2. I switched to Chinese and set ‘chat page’
3. When I switch back to English, my chat page is ‘disable’ (dropdown selection)
When there are two or more wpml languages, I can only set chat pages in one language. All other languages are disabled.November 8, 2019 at 8:03 am #6482
Can you comment?
If my explanation is lacking, I will explain more.
thank you.November 8, 2019 at 11:28 am #6483
It is possible you to send me FTP and WP admin?
Thanks!November 12, 2019 at 12:37 am #6484
I sent you a message.
thank you.November 12, 2019 at 1:01 pm #6486
Uploaded fix to your website already and will include in next version also.
Thanks!November 15, 2019 at 9:10 am #6488
And thanks for uploading it to my site.
But I deleted my test site. (My mistake)
OK, I’ll wait for the next update 😉 ~
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.